Konect can help real estate business owners maintain their rent roll and compliance requirements while their staff are operating remotely due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Most importantly, it will protect the health and safety of property management staff and tenants during the current health crisis.
Konect has been carefully designed to assist property managers in a variety of ways so they can fulfil their necessary duties safely and efficiently. For inspections, it currently allows them to record a tenant facilitated session, taking whatever photos they need. Very soon this will be further enhanced with agency branding, extracted contacts lists, photos automatically linked to rooms that can be modified and shared with inspection devices, plus so much more.
For more information about our monthly subscription packages please visit our Pricing page
Konect will enable insurance providers to collaborate with policy holders at the First Notice of Loss stage to perform a complete and secure remote inspection of the damaged property. It can also assist the assessor to;
- Collect all critical information at first customer contact
- Provide a better experience for customers
- Gain instant eyes on-site
- Visually inspect repair and risk minimisation quality in real time
- Reduce travel costs by assessing claims and risks from your desk
Konect is the ideal tool for the healthcare industry as it enables medical professionals to expand patient care and improve communications. It can also help clinics expand capabilities and telehealth offerings to patients. Advantages of remote consultations include;
- Save patients the cost and inconvenience of travel
- Access to remote patients who can not attend physical clinic
- Ability to provide services outside normal business hours as required
- Ability to record, download and store video and images against patient files