Smart businesses have used the global health crisis as an opportunity for reinvention. Now that we are on the other side of COVID-19 in Australia, it’s time to show your clients and prospects your competitive edge. In property management, that means doing more in less time and offering a service to your clients that will show them you are at the forefront of your game. Discover how an innovative new app will allow you to grow your business by saving time on the routine tasks that occupy most of your time.
Think of the most time consuming tasks you perform on a routine basis as a property manager. If you answer inspections and maintenance, you represent the vast majority of the industry. Now imagine how much extra time you would have in your day if all routine inspections and maintenance triaging could be done remotely without sacrificing accuracy and quality. Imagine also how impressed your offshore and interstate investors would be if you could give them access to high definition virtual inspections of the properties they own in Australia or within your state. Don’t have interstate and offshore clients? You will be able to target them as potential new clients if you tap into the latest technology that has forward-thinking property managers all over Australia and New Zealand very excited. And those benefits are just the tip of the iceberg!
Save time, deliver superior service & grow your rent roll, all from your office desk
Designed and built by the creators of Maintenance Manager and PropertySafe, KONECT has been developed for the property management industry by property management experts with experience on the frontline. Built initially in response to COVID-19 to allow property managers to continue to manage properties from a safe distance during lockdown restrictions, the benefits reported were such that it became clear that, with a few new features, the app would offer significant time saving advantages post lockdown and into the future.
Here’s what you can do with KONECT today and the benefits it will bring to your business:
- Grow your BDA – By enabling you to conduct more (or even all) inspections remotely, you can expand your business development area into suburbs you wouldn’t have ventured before due to distance.
- Target offshore and interstate investors with high quality virtual inspections that you can send them on a routine basis.
- Conduct all routine inspections from the office – No more travelling to and from properties, giving you time to focus on growing the rent roll and providing exceptional service.
- Interview prospective new tenants remotely.
- Manage maintenance requests from tenants and triage accordingly without setting foot on the property.
- Virtual property inspections – Tenants unable to attend an open home due to distance or another reason (such as health or work commitments) can take part in a virtual property inspection.
- Conduct virtual meetings with trade suppliers to inspect, quote on and book in a maintenance issue or urgent repair.
- Wow your trade suppliers – KONECT enables all trade suppliers to assess, measure up and accurately quote jobs without physical inspections (tradies are loving this tool for the time it saves and the pipeline of extra work it gives them).
- Receive detailed Inspection Reports – Every Inspection video is transcribed into a detailed Inspection Report by the KONECT team and supplied back to you for editing and distribution, saving you even more time. There is also an option for all remote inspections to be conducted by KONECT as well.
Time is money!
For success in 2020 and beyond the key is to work smarter by making the best possible use of your time using technology to your advantage. Driving to and from a property to conduct an inspection or assess and triage a maintenance request is not a smart use of your time, especially when you can do it quickly, accurately and efficiently from the office with KONECT.
To learn more about the KONECT video streaming service for property managers, including pricing details, visit konect.com.au or call 1300 155 888 to book a demo or to ask questions.